Ahad, 24 Oktober 2010

~ page 60

p/s my evil girl name's lily ~ first chapter ~ april 2010 . jangan lupa komen

El daniel change the radio frequency. Fly fm really suck! Why suddenly that song can come out. The lyrics make his heart want to cry. Maybe it’s sound silly and cheesy but he really love that girl. Girl at the party or maybe in the other hand, he’s call that girl as a red blouse girl or actually her name is Damia. Damia is his past. Was his lover before. At hitz fm heard Katy Perry singing Teeange Dream.
 Now every February
You'll be my Valentine, Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever
El Daniel want to smash his heart. A perfect time for mushy song! Why today each radio station gave a sad song @ mushy song? He remembered all his memory with Damia. Is that Damia forgot their memory together? The most he remembered was the Valentine Party at Mills. How they dance together in a sweet rythm and they sure suit for each other.
Aku rasa aku memang dah gila. Umair berhenti menulis pada buku eseinya. Dia menghirup sedikit air milonya lagi. Dia senyum. Let’s continue.
He change radio frequency and right now Can’t be Tamed by Miley Cyrus singing at red fm.
I wanna fly,
I wanna drive,
I wanna go
I wanna be a part of something I don't know
And if you try to hold me back I might explode
Baby, by now you should know
Girls always come with stupid attitude. Maybe not all girl in this world but Damia really materialistic. When Damia know that he come from a poor family, she just dump him left behind. What a very suck situation! Why she is really materialistic? Am I so stupid bacause had fall in love to a materialistic gir?. El Daniel think deeply whether Damia suit for him. Without he realised, he had reached at his home at Putra Height.
Bungalow with big and beautiful lawn. Kerry wait for him at the house gate.
“er, i want to say sorry,” said Kerry to El Daniel.
“ sorry are accepted,” El Daniel smiled and show his dimpled at his cheek. “ maybe she not suit for me and she really materialistic, don’t you know. She just left me behind when know that I  come from poor family.”

Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...